lunedì 13 giugno 2016

Welcome to Palermo


In this blog I will tell what happens in Palermo. A small window from which to look out for a glimpse of one of the most important centers of the Mediterranean.

A window open to travelers who plan to come to Palermo, to workers who will move to Palermo, to students who come to make the Erasmus in Palermo, to foreigners who have origins in Palermo, but do not speak Italian. Or just a space for onlookers.

Here insert especially relevant news and info about the town. Also I will report data, small stories and trivia in order to provide a picture as faithful as possible. I will try to never get bored. I only ask you to forgive my English. In the initial phase I will use Google translate, then I will try to refine the use of the language.

So, I just have to tell you... welcome to Palermo!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento